TJC2019 Host Hotel
We are excited to be hosting The Journey! Conference at a beautiful and spacious 3-Star Hilton-brand hotel in Atlanta, GA (You can earn or use Hilton Honors Points to book your room). We will be releasing the name and location of the new host hotel, with room booking information to registered participants only. Please keep this information confidential for the privacy of all attendees.
Perfect for our event, the host hotel features spacious guest rooms complete with complimentary WiFi, generously sized workstations, 51-inch HDTVs, plus all the comforts of home including coffee makers, mini-fridges and more. With a choice of rooms with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds, you'll be able to sleep soundly (but who's going to have time to sleep?) in cloud-like beds topped with down pillows and custom duvet covers. Your room costs is only $129 per night plus applicable taxes.
With 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space, we will have enough room for our play and party space, classrooms, vendor areas and more!
- $129.00 per night for your choice of rooms with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds
- Banquet/Play Space of 5,600 sq ft (2700 sq ft Play Space open 9am - 4pm Fri & Sat)
- 3 Modern, spacious classrooms
- Spacious Marketplace with vendors
- Littles Room, Puppy/Critter Mosh, Meditation Room, Leather Library
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius
- Southern cuisine, happy hour, and more from the in-house restaurant & bar
- Seasonal outdoor pool heated for a refreshing swim no matter the weather
- State-of-the-art fitness center with free weights and cardio equipment