The Journey! Leather Conference 2020 introduces the Ambassador Program, an opportunity for registered attendees to partner with The Journey! Leather Conference and earn free event registration.
The Ambassador Program allows The Journey! Leather Conference to reward those attendees who refer our event to their friends and family. When those friends and family register they too become eligible to be rewarded for their referrals.
How does it work?
- After you purchase your All Access Pass, you'll be given the option to enroll in the Ambassador Program and get your Ambassador Program code and link to share.
- When those whom you referred use the link or the code to register, they will get a 2% discount off their All Access Pass
- You will earn a credit of $10, up to the cost of your All Access Pass, for everyone who uses your link or the special code to register by March 31, 2020
- Our ticketing system will keep track of all the attendees who registered using your link or the special code
- After the Ambassador Program ends on March 31, 2020, the amount you earned, up to the total cost of your
- All Access Pass will be applied as a credit to your account before your final payment is due on June 15, 2020.
Key Points to Remember
- Your link or special code expires on March 31, 2020
- Your referrals get a 2% discount when they use your link or special code
- You earn a credit of $10 when they use your Ambassador Program link or code
- With enough referral credits, your All Access Pass can be FREE.
- Only the cost of your All Access Pass will be credited.
- You will not get credit for Presenters, Volunteers, and Vendors who register.
The Ambassador Program ends on March 31, 2020